Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation

I picked up my copy of Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation yesterday when it came out. I had reserved it so I also got this super kawaii slime plushie *___* The tiny slime keychain was also a pre-order bonus but from years back for the game Rocket Slime. I won't be playing this one for a while so my impressions and review for it will have to wait since I still haven't finished Golden Sun: Dark Dawn and this is another commitment heavy rpg. I am currently between Minish Cap for the GBA, Golden Sun on the DS and Stacking on the PS3 which are more than I can currently juggle without completely losing my mind XD I will be making a post about these other games very soon so watch out for that in the meantime. I am also going to be making a video about what I'm currently playing with my new D90 so I have a lot of things planned I just need the days to have 48 hours ^^; That's it for now but keep coming back for more videogame goodness and thanks for reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment