Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mini 365: 46/365 Mako eyes

I wanted to make a small post about this Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children gashapon keychain because it holds a special meaning to me. I've been playing rpgs since I was a little girl and Final Fantasy is one of my favorite series so I was super happy to get this little in the mail one day as a gift. The story behind this gashapon is that for years I've been a loyal fan of rpgamer.com and in that site there is a column named Japandemonioum. This column brings news and lifestyle info from Japan from people who are currently living in Japan or are fluent in Japanese. I used to closely follow the column when this guy was writing it and he was doing an English teaching internship in Japan years ago and one time he asked his readers to make him a special signature for his column and made it a bit of a contest saying he would mail something special from Japan to whoever won. I went and put a signature together for him with my limited PS knowledge at the time using a DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) theme because besides being an rpg lover he also loved DDR games (and so did I). So in the end he picked mine and another reader's signatures and sent us both a prize and this little guy was mine. I still treasure my present to this day and always will because this guy was really nice and I loved reading about his experience in Japan. So wherever you are Joydan sensei much love to you and I hope you are still gaming man!

No comments:

Post a Comment